Travel Tour Operator Agency
Registration as a Company

If you want to work as a Drone Pilot, you have to be an Operating Company.To use your drone as a professional tool and provide a service, you should know that the Law requires you to be an Operating Company.

Forget about paperwork and trust us for the administrative part. We carry out the process for you to register as an RPAS Operator.

At Trail Travel we focus our efforts on offering a professional service adapted to each of our clients.If you want more information, you can contact our specialist Eva Miranda (

Do you want to be an Operator company?

Ask us for a quote, send us the following documentation:

• Name of the company or the self-employed.

• NIF or CIF

• Aerial activity that you will carry out.

• Model of drone that you are going to use and number.

• If you are going to make BVLOS flights.