1. Protect and respect the free exercise of the rights and freedoms of all citizens and contribute to the welfare and social cohesion.
2. Collaborate with the administration of justice in law enforcement, the investigation of crimes and the protection of victims and proper treatment of detainees.
3. Comply with the orders provided they meet the criteria of legality and oppose to those that go against.
4. Reject any act of corruption and act to avoid them, denouncing all those of us who might have knowledge.
5. Avoid any discrimination on grounds of race, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, age, ideology, disability or other similar nature.
6. Give help in those situations requiring immediate action to avoid risk or helplessness.
7. Pay special treatment to the most vulnerable people in the community.
8. Guarantee the right to privacy and reputation.
9. Avoid situations of abuse of power and always make use proportionate force.
10. Be responsible individually for all actions and oppose those that may infringe the provisions of this Code and the law.