Myths about food
Don´t believe everything they say!
Discover some of the most widespread myths about food.
Five very frequent assertions without any scientific basis.
- Eating carbohydrates fattening night. Daily caloric intake is crucial to gain or lose weight.
- Fattening bread. Fattens consume over the day more energy than we spend, not a particular food.
- Drinking water with fattening food. Water does not provide calories, therefore slimline, regardless of when it is taken.
- It’s fine don’t eat fruit after a meal. There is no evidence that this statement is true.
- Mixing protein and carbohydrate fat. Disassociated diets haven’t foundation. They can be combined fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
* Obesity is responsible for 3.4 million deaths a year. Don't start a diet that you’ll leave someday.
You don't need eat less, just eat well. Choose health it´s your chance!