You don’t need to eat less
You just need to eat well, obesity is responsible for 3.4 million deaths a year.
How should a healthy dish?
A balanced meal should contain four basic food groups:
- Vegetables (40%) - the more quantity and variety of vegetables consumed daily, the better. You can take cooked or raw as a salad.
- Proteins (30%) - animal origin: egg, fish or meat; and plant: legumes.
- Carbohydrates - potatoes (cooked or oven), pasta, rice and bread (better integrals).
- Fruits (10%) - is the perfect dessert. A fresh seasonal fruit is the best choice.
Why we need to eat balanced way?
A balanced diet reduces the risk of non-communicable diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, cerebrovascular actions and cancer.
Proper nutrition improves the immune system contributes to healthy development, promotes proper weight and helps prevent chronic diseases.
Get started better feed!
What you should avoid:
- Relying on supplements - A balanced and healthy diet is enough to supply all the nutrients you need. Beware of supplements to supply poor diet.
- Excess salt - high consumption of salt increases the risk of coronary heart disease and stroke.
- Processed foods - diets rich in saturated fat and refined sugars favor the development of coronary heart disease. They are considered foods with high sugar content soft drinks, sweets, desserts and confectionery.
- Not drinking enough water - will choose bad if we substitute water for other beverages like soda, sweetened milk shakes, fruit juices, nectars, soft drinks or coffee.
What you should do:
- More vegetables: about three-quarters of your diet should come from fresh plant foods: fruits, vegetables, tubers, legumes and nuts to the natural.
- Buy a conscience health begins in the market. Choose fresh foods versus processed. Familiarize yourself with reading product labeling.
- Unhurried eat: chew foods will make the feeling of satiety is adequate, while enjoying more food.
- Good breakfast: a good breakfast does not have to be a coffee, toast and orange juice. Play with fruit, nuts and, why not, vegetables, eggs or any other healthy dish.