Plan your work travel that matches one of the most spectacular mountain races on the planet! Action open to all people who have a responsible, committed personality, with capacity to teamwork.
The Gran Trail Transgoworld ® Aneto & Posets starts from the center of Benasque town, 17 Edition July 20 - 21 - 22th year 2022 in Huesca (Spain). Goes through varied terrain, from dirt roads and narrow paths, to snowfields and rock and boulder scrambling around the highest peaks in the Pyrenees: Aneto (3,404 m) and Posets (3,375 m).
The course links the above peaks. Gran Trail must
be accomplished in semi self-sufficiency. The course will start and
finish in the town of Benasque and goes around Aneto peak, heading
towards La Renclusa hut. Then it goes to the Barrancs Valley, climbs
Salenque Hill (2,797 m) and heads towards Vallibierna Valley and Sierra
Halfway through the course, it passes Benasque again, and then climb up to Cerler peak. Once there, it descends to the picturesque town of Anciles and then it gets to Eriste to start going around Posets peak. In this section, it will go over the highest point, Forqueta Pass at 2,900 m. Then it descends to Biadós hut and follows the GR11 path that leads to the Estós hut, in order to finish the course back in Benasque. This race gives 5 points for the North Face Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc race.
It presents 5 modalities:
- Gran Trail.: 105 KM / + 6.760 mt.
- Vuelta al Aneto.: 55 KM / + 3.630 mt.
- Maratón de las Tucas.: 42 KM / + 2.500 mt.
- Vuelta al Pico Cerler.: 25,5 KM / + 1.250 mt.
- Vuelta al Pico Cerler.: 12,5 KM / + 460 mt.
Oficial Web Gran Trail Aneto & Posets
* The group must be made up of a minimum of 3 members
* Ask for your special bonus (advance)
* Accommodation included
* Meals included (every day)
* Transfer availability
* Clothes delivered by the organization